Having eyes that pop on stage for a dancer is really important … with a move this last year into a pre-professional classical ballet company we had to learn some new tips and techniques for stage makeup. While false eyelashes are the go to look of choice, there are some times when you just want to use something a little bit easier to apply.
We were thrilled to be selected to review a great product and a wonderful substitute for false eyelashes – Best 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora. In all honesty I had never heard of “fiber lashes” before receiving the product but, my dancers had and they were super excited to give them a try! One huge tip if you are just starting out – make sure to read through the booklet that Mia Adora will send you – it has lots of great application tips that are important. My girls had watched a few YouTube videos also, which I think helped us to have a great first test run with the lashes.
Some of the benefits of using Mia Adora’s 3D Fiber Lashes –
- High Quality, Natural, and Non-Toxic
- Hypoallergenic Ingredients
- Smudge Resistant
- Instantly Longer and Thicker Lashes – magnify your own natural lashes up to 300%
- Strengthen and Condition your natural lashes
The lashes can be purchased directly from Mia Adora. The 3D Fiber Lash Kit Comes beautifully packaged with – 1) Tube of Black Magnifying Gel
2) Black 3D Fiber lashes to extend and thicken your eyelashes
3) Protective Carrying Case made with Recyclable material
4) Free Bonus Eyelash Guide