It’s no secret that life gets busy and sometimes cooking dinner isn’t always convenient – with three kids actively involved in a pre-professional classical ballet company, a musical theater company, and a travel baseball team, sit down dinners are few and far between. It’s just our season of life. If you have crazy busy weeks like our family, consider making some slow cooker meals in your crock pot to save time and energy!
These crock pot meal ideas are simple to make and delicious! They can also double as leftovers for lunches the next day (a bonus when you homeschool and lunch is normally at home) and feed the family for cheap.
There is definitely something for everyone on this list below … test out and find some go to crock pot meals for your family.
1. Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
2. Chicken Baja Soup
3. Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup
4. Asian Spice Slow Cooker Wings
5. Easy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
6. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
7. Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
8. Orange Slow Cooker Chicken
9. Easy Crock Pot Chili
10. Chicken Noodle Soup
11. Salsa Verde Pork Tostadas
12. Cheesy Ranch Chicken Pasta
13. Slow Cooker Boneless BBQ Pork Ribs
14. Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken
15. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
16. Slow Cooker Beef Ragu
17. Butter Chicken Sliders
18. Broccoli Cheese Soup
19. Jalapeno Corn Chowder
20. Crock Pot Mediterranean Chicken
21. Slow Cooker Taco Meat
22. Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
23. Salsa Chicken
24. Sweet Potato Pulled Pork Tacos
25. Crock Pot Ribs
Which ones are your favorite? Do you have any ideas for quick meals for families on the go? I would love to hear them in your comments below.